Tuesday 28 May 2013

Innoxa Antioxidant Lip Glaze

A brand I have grown to know and love from my blogging experience is Innoxa.
Their products are always a treat to try out. 
I want to introduce you to a recent release that came out last month:
INNOXA ANTIOXIDANT LIP GLAZE 
I tried out Guava & Plum and must say they're DEVINE!! They give off beautiful light shades that give a lipstick impression without the lipstick. I'm always sceptic about wearing lippy as I don't want to stain my lips but Innoxa's Antioxidant Lip Glaze gives you the cheating way to wear a lipstick like product to me. 
This gloss lasted quite some time before I had to reapply again. 
I was complimented on the smell of them - and no was not my partner Daniel who had a kiss with them. It was a close colleague of mine who said the lip gloss I just put on smelt amazing and she was now on the hunt for some as well. 

L- normal lips.           R- Innoxa Plum lips.

These 5 gorgeous new fruit inspired lip glazes are combined with key antioxidants to nourish, repair and leave lips looking healthy. 
They are formulated to increase collagen and encourage skin repair and renewal.
The lip glazes contain:
-Pomegranate seed oil
-Shea butter 
-Vitamin E 
-Green Tea extract 
that all work together to protect and repair lips. 

L- normal lips.         R- Innoxa guava lips.

They RRP for $14.95 each available at MYER, Priceline and other selected pharmacies. 

For more on the range please go to:
http://www.innoxa.com.au/cosmetics/lips/lip-glaze

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger