Monday 28 December 2015

I'm climbing 3 mountains in 2016!



2016 is set to be a big one for me.

You all know I love my health and fitness. Next year I'm about to crank it up and climb three (3) of
Australia's highest peak mountains in three (3) different states as I take part in Whitelion's Three Peaks Challenge.
In 33 hours I will have to complete the 52 kilometers of trekking the mountains; Mt Tennant (ACT), Mt Kosciusko (NSW) & Mt Bogong (NSW).

Apart from being a fitness lover and wanting to challenge myself with new things a large part of this challenge is to raise funds and awareness to the Whitelion Charity.

Whitelion are a non for profit organisation who provide mentoring, employment and education programs in order to improve the social and economic capabilities of some of Australia's most vulnerable young people. By providing these opportunities, community connections and positive relationships, Whitelion empowers and inspires young people to make more positive choices in their lives.

As a requirement for the challenge, each individual will need to raise $1250.  Any support would be greatly appreciated by donating via my fundraising page so I can do my part by helping out Whitelion.

The next 3 months in the lead up to the Whitelion's Three Peaks Challenge will be my biggest yet... keep updated via my instagram to see my training sessions!



1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Sounds amazing and fun so look forward to hearing all about it! Happy New Year to you! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger