Wednesday 8 July 2015

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream REVIEW


Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream. Could this be real? A sleeping cream? Where have you been all my life. Lucky little me was invited to attend a Breakfast with Garnier and Kidspot where we treated to some goodies including this newbie product which we were first to get our hands on in Australia. You'll be able to pick up this for $19.95 for a 50ml container. As a busy person who has her day filled with some many things inclusive of being a Mum, working close to full time in Sales, going to the gym and more I feel as though the quality of sleep I get is terrible. There's a few things that make my sleep quality poor my phone as I try to try to catch up on my dose of social media before bed - bad I know, I'm having to get up to go to the loo many times a night - troubles of hydrating too much during the day and keeping up a healthy lifestyle or what seems to be the most common one through the past few weeks although I must say the past three nights have been good - Niah waking up at some ungodly hour throwing out everything from her bed and screaming Mumma holding onto her pillow ready to come bunk in bed with Mum. I love the cuddles and affection from my little babe but unfortunately if Niah comes into the bed I have to act like a stick figure sleeping on the edge of the bed with mostly no blanket, Niah's head ontop of mine and an arm arm from face to make sure I don't go no where.
Sleep is such an important role for us all. In fact we spend at least a quarter of our lives sleeping (25 years) statistics tell us. Yes it may seem a lot and we can always spend another day trying to get good sleep but when you have such a busy lifestyle and want to preform well the next day you need to have good sleep and here is where I introduce a Mum's new best friend: Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream.

Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream that is anti-aging and anti-fatiguing is full of calming lavender which you can smell as soon as you unwrap it from its plastic packaging. To be completely honest with you all I'm not a huge fan of lavender and can only take it in small doses but the combination of some other essential oils in the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream make it a very gorgeous blended scent to use.

The cream is very moisturizing on the skin and rubs in fairly quickly, leaving the areas you've placed the cream over feeling rejuvenated and fresh. The scents as touched on above are very calming so it was a very quick ease into getting to sleep the nights you've put the Miracle Sleeping Cream on as you're breathing in an array of beautiful scents. I have this on my bedside table so as soon as I am ready to get some shut eye I place this on my face and off to night night lands I'll drift off. 


Not only is the Miracle Sleeping Cream an agent of helping you to sleep but it's stated that it helps your skin become more radiant, illuminated and clear. With all good sleep you wake up fresh feeling and it'll shine through your face with how well you slept, so thanks to Garnier I'm sporting it all now, even the hair is thanking me as I'm not waking with crazy bed hair from tossing and turning all night.


Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Garnier and Kidspot. I received this product mentioned above for consideration. I received no payment for this review and all opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own.

1 comment:

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger