Thursday 16 January 2014

REVIEW: COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer


COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer.
RRP: $12.95
Available in Spices (120) 


COVERGIRL introduces the latest solution for clean, fresh and natural colour with COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer.

Delivering a crisp new approach to cosmetics, COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer provides a non- comedogenic, non-acnegenic solution for clean, blend-able coverage and natural, lightweight colour that is suitable for sensitive skin and won’t clog pores.

Flaunt the coveted beach-bronze glow in one simple step. This versatile 3-in-1 multi- shade compact lets you customize your colour to create a radiant effect. Use just one colour or all three!

How to use (directions as per COVERGIRL): 

1. Dip powder brush in bronzer and tap off any excess.
2. Sweep bronzer on your cheeks and temples. 
3. Using a lighter touch, sweep bronzer where the sun naturally hits your face, including nose, chin and forehead.


This bronzer for me was more then just your cheek highlighter - I used this as a contouring assistant for my face, as it had the 3 different shading tones.

I was able to highlight the important features on my face with the lighter shades and darken the areas that I wanted definition in. 

I loved using this on under my chin/leading onto my neck to blend my foundation into my skin tone so it gave a more natural look as you know me - I go like a little darker then my actual skin color. 


COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer has become an everyday bronzer for me and something I have kept close by in my handbag.

It is a perfect compact little piece that has come in great hand at the best and worst of times. 

The thing I would probably flaw in terms of design of the COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer is that because you have the 3 different shades - it's hard to get your bronzer brush onto each of the shades individually. You were having to put your bronzer brush on a tight angle to ensure you got the shade you were up to at the time. 


This bronzer has replaced the one I was currently using and is in my little carry pack make-up purse that comes with me everywhere. 

COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer is available nationwide now.



Stockist: 1800 181 040




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger