Thursday 30 January 2014

REVIEW: FisiocremSOLUGEL


FisiocremSOLUGEL
RRP $14.95 for 60g or $39.95 for 150g

About FisiocremSOLUGEL

FisiocremSOLUGEL is an option for those seeking a natural solution to common muscular aches and pains and soft tissue trauma, including bumps and bruises resulting from sporting injuries and daily activities. The product containsa specially formulated combination of natural plant extracts proven to relieve the pain and general discomfort associated with muscle and joint soreness, soft tissue trauma, bumps and bruises. 

Because the product is so gentle, it is suitable for use in children and safe to use during pregnancy.


FisiocremSOLUGEL comprises concentrated pure herb extracts which are gently removed and transformed into micro-particles before being bound into a solution containing purified water.
The plants used in FisiocremSOLUGEL are sourced from New Zealand, Europe and Australia, and sent to Spain for manufacturing.

The product is applied to the skin by gently rubbing the solution (approximately ½ to 1 teaspoon) onto the affected area as often as required, normally three-to-four times a day. The more regularly applied and longerFisiocremSOLUGEL is rubbed in, the greater the effects.

FisiocremSOLUGEL may be used in combination with other treatment options, such as ice or heat packs, or before applying supportive bandages. 


FisiocremSOLUGEL has been a little angel in my current situation. I think I'm suffering from texters pain (made up diagnosis) but my muscle just down below the thumb on my right hand has been hurting for months and I also think it's because of having a newborn and carrying her around etc that this is going on for me. 
I also had a fall the other day and have a sore bruised knee from falling into an open electricity pit in a footpath near my house so this has been a great little comforter for me knee when I am feeling a bit of throbbing/pain on my knee. 
I would usually see my doc about my ongoing wrist problem and she would tell me just ice it, the problem never went. FisiocremSOLUGEL helped me out immensely when I needed some relief! Although as this is a temporary relief I'ld have to reapply every few hours, but it's beautiful for the time it's working its magic. 
As you may know Dan is into his heavy lifting and big weights at the gym so a lot of the time he has aches and pains after his big gym sessions so this came in great use for him as well, finding a permeant home in his gym back now (lucky I was sent 2 samples so we don't have to share!). Dan takes the larger 150g tube as he has greater use quantity then me (his shoulders, back and wrists).

It's a little oily when first applying but once rubbed in it's fine and doesn't give an oily greasy left over feeling at all.
Depending upon the affected area, all you need for where my affected area was this little 5 cent piece size not even. 
This is the only natural version of a pain relief cream I know of on the market. This difference to all the others apart from the obvious of the naturalness to it but unlike the others on the market that just heat up the area you rubbed into, FisiocremSOLUGEL cools it with a chill then warms up the applied area. It takes about 2-5mins for you to feel the chill, it doesn't happen straight away I found. 
The smell isn't as strong as others out there either - this  gives more of a fresh minty menthol scent.
Learning that this product is fine to use in pregnancy, I really wish I had come across this baby when I was pregnant. All those aches, pains and sores would have loved FisiocremSOLUGEL!  
I can't wait to have the next and give FisiocremSOLUGEL a go with pregnancy!!

Three-time Olympian Kerri Pottharst became an ambassador for FisiocremSOLUGEL earlier this year. After having experienced many potentially devastating injuries that threatened to end her professional sporting and coaching career, Kerri is highly cognisant of the importance of effective injury management and is an advocate for all things natural.
“I prefer to try an all-natural product, before resorting to products that contain harsh chemicals,” said Kerri. I also try to avoid parabens whenever possible and FisiocremSOLUGEL is free of those as well.
“I’ve been an elite athlete for more than 25 years. As I get older, I realise how important it is to take extra good care of myself and use only the best natural products available,” Kerri said.
“Whether it’s your lower back suffering from long hours behind a desk, or sore and stiff legs after a morning beach run, FisiocremSOLUGEL provides effective relief.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger