Thursday 10 October 2013

NJT Top 5 Pregnancy Must Haves

Now that I'm out of the pregnant category I wanted to be able to put together a list of pregnancy must haves but thought I would challenge myself to make a top 5!

After hours of thinking about what I would put down I finally narrowed it down of must haves during pregnancy.
The list I put together come in use everyday of your pregnancy! 

  1. Hot Milk Lingerie - the most comfiest maternity underwear ever, and the sexiest underwear you can possibly get in maternity lingerie. 

  2. Gaia Pure Pregnancy Belly Butter & Oil - to keep that belly in good shape allowing it to stretch and assist with delaying stretch marks. Check view here: NJT Blogger: Gaia Pure Pregnancy Review

  3. Body Pillow - that belly gets in the way and you truly do need something between the knees to support yourself. 

  4. [U] by Kotex Panty Liners - you have so much pressure down there from a baby sitting on your bladder that you may sneeze, laugh, cough and end up having a bit of a leak. 

  5. Natural Instinct Energising Body Wash - to give you a relaxing sensation, really feel energised and refreshed this is the only thing to make you go ahhh after a long day. Check view here: NJT Blogger: Natural Instincts Energising Body Wash Review


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger