Sunday 22 February 2015

Bondi Sands Blogger Gifting Event


Bondi Sands ran a beautiful blogger gifting event last Thursday at the stunning rooftop Circa in St. Kilda, Melbourne which Niah and I were luckily able to attend. Melbourne graced us with a beautifully hot day where the sunshine was coming down in the perfect spot for this event.

Walking through the doors of the event location was just breath taking, the location was on point for the brand. Their was tables on top of tables filled with the Bondi Sands range stocked up for all the lucky people to take home with them who attended on the day.
Bondi Sands provided us with light refreshments and a had a delicious mocktail made from coconut water, lime syrup and lime juice topped with ice, fresh lime and mint.



Surprisingly I haven't tried Bondi Sands yet personally but I have heard some mixed reviews from other bloggers and friends so I am keen to give them a try myself and see what I think.
I'm not a person who self tans a lot through in home products as I would prefer to go to my beautician to do a spray tan - which I used to be highly addicted to before having Niah.
I decided that going to the Bondi Sands event was a good opportunity to know more about not only the brand but to know more about self tanning at home.


There was lots of things that stood out to me about the Bondi Sands range like their cute logo with the harbour bridge representing an attraction from Australia. I also really love the coconut scent that comes from all their products. As you know I am a coconut lover so anything with coconut in it has me sold.
The biggest thing that stood out to me was the products that are an instant dry on your skin and you are not having to stand their after you self tan feeling like you have the biggest legs and arms in the world feeling like Shrek for the self tan to dry.


WHO ARE BONDI SANDS?

Bondi Sands is founded by Australians who wanted everyone to have the opportunity to have a professional salon quality tan at home.

Their extensive experience and passion in health and beauty, their connection to the vibrant, fun loving Australian culture brought them together resulting in their new brand, bondi sands, the Australian tan. Their salon quality formula gives a spectacular richer looking tan, that lasts longer and is for all skin types.

Bondi Sands aim to provide premium products at an affordable price which will enhance your style and invigorate your look every time you apply.

For now I will leave you with the snaps of the day and come back to you at a later date with a review of how I found the products - bare with me as I was loaded up with nearly every single product in their range so it will take me a little bit to test them all out. 






1 comment:

  1. Oh this sounds great! I didn't get an invite though! I need fake tan to hide my hideous ghostly white legs covered in bruises - so attractive!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger