Sunday 14 July 2013

WOTNOT Facial Wipes




WOTNOT has produced the first facial wipe that's 100% natural with certified organic ingredients to cleanse, soothe and hydrate.  
                                              
I get so excited when I have new products to try that when WOTNOT came in the mail, I went straight into these facial wipes and took of all my make-up I had just done to try them out. 
The face wipe packs are so heavy that you know they are actually going to be 'wet wipes' and do the job. The whole time I wiped my make up off with these wipes, the wipe remained wet and took off so much make-up in one quick use of the wipe. Usually with my past facial wipes I am going through 2 or 3 wipes just to do my whole face but not with WOTNOT, straight away with one wipe is all it takes!


The things I love about WOTNOT:
  • I love the smell of the wipes.
  • The feel it leaves on your face. 
  • Removes all make-up in the one wipe - even that hard to remove waterproof mascara that sticks to your eyelashes. 
  • No artificial perfumes = No reactions for my sensitive skin. 
  • It's 100% natural and biodegradable fibre 
  • It contains certified rosehip - which if you have been reading is my new favourite! 
  • Has certified organic ingredients.
  • Not tested on animals - cruelty free
  • Australian Owned 
Picture of WOTNOT facial wipe after my daily removal
'WOTNOT's formula is enriched with all natural ingredients including Australian certified organic aloe vera to lubricate and repair, certified organic sweet almond oil to restore lost moisture and calm itch and inflammation, and certified organic rosehip oil for skin regeneration and moisture re-balancing. The certified organic jojoba oil base is easily absorbed to condition skin and eyelids making lashes more lush, while the naturally sourced nutrients like Vitamin E help to heal, nourish and protect leaving the skin smooth, supple and glowing.'
WOTNOT natural ingredients mean less irritation for your skin and being 100% biodegradable and compostable, these wipes are even gentle on the environment.

I was also sent WOTNOT baby wipes for my gorgeous girl when she arrives... ETA of baby and review... 2 months :)   I cannot wait to try these with her. 


**WOTNOT facial wipes comes in a 25 pack. RRP $7.95**
For more on WOTNOT products visit: http://www.wotnot.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger