Wednesday 23 January 2013

Pregnancy Symptoms & Sick

It has been a rollercoaster of the last week. From what I thought was just bad pregnancy symptoms turned into me having gastro. Being pregnant and having an illness that will last a few days is not nice.
I had from Friday to Tuesday off of work and to have also had my weekend spent sick was not good. Although on my birthday on Sunday I was kept busy with family to not think about it too much so that was a plus.
Monday I decided to go doctors as it wasn't getting any better and I thought it might have been something bad with baby. Doctor had a feel around of my belly and luckily it was too high in my stomach to be anything to do with baby. Docs said to be careful and aware of where the pain is as if it was to move lower then it would be getting close to baby and could lead to appendix issues. Doc put me on 2 different tablets to help with the gastro and not take any risks with baby in there. 1 tablet 3 times a day with all main meals and then the other tablet an hour after last evening meal to help acid in the stomach. Let's hope we get this cleared soon because it's a little concerning that I can't really tell the difference between the gastro pain and what would be my pregnancy pains :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger