Friday 26 April 2013

ELEVEN AUSTRALIA - MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT


ELEVEN AUSTRALIA was an amazing brand to come across my hands! When I got MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT by ELEVEN AUSTRALIA I was just stunned at how everything I ever wanted in a hair product was bottled into one!!
I love that ELEVEN have stated true facts about their product and that what they actually say about their product does really take effect to your hair!!



MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT has 11 miracles for your hair:
1. Add shine, smoothness and softness.
2. Control frizz and flyaways.
3. Moisturise.
4. Strengthen fragile hair.
5. Prevent split ends.
6. Detangle and create manageability.
7. Protect against heat styling.
8. Enhance natural body.
9. Repair dry damaged hair.
10. Protect hair colour with UVA and UVB filters.
11. Prevent chlorine and sun damage.

ELEVEN AUSTRALIA is Australian made and owned and suited to all hair types.
ELEVEN AUSTRALIA do not endorse on animal testing.
ELEVEN AUSTRALIA is a new exciting range of professional shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products.

MIRACLE HAIR TREATMENT is specifically formulated from high performance ingredients including Silk Amino Acids to condition the hair, antistatic agent, Quaternium-80 and Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate to protect the hair against UV rays and sun damage.

I put this onto my wet hair straight after hair wash day and it's just such a relief on my hair, it's a gem to be able to brush through my hair tangle free, my hair looks shiner and you can just feel the benefits of the product.
It has this gorgeous coconut smell and if you are close to me you will know that I am coconut everything!!

For best use: Simply pump and apply to damp hair. Do not rinse out.


For more on ELEVEN AUSTRALIA's devine products visit them on:

1 comment:

  1. nice post and very useful.Best solution hair problems is the keratin treatment.keratin treatment sydney

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger