Tuesday 30 April 2013

Caroline's Wash


Caroline's Skincare range is an Award-Winning Product range.
I have always lived with dry sensitive skin and eczema since I was little. Sometimes its good and sometimes it's bad. I react to a lot of things and soap, body washes etc have never been something I can walk into the shops and take any product of the shelf - it's a long hard look and read of all the ingredients placed into the washes. 



Caroline's Wash was a wash that went onto my skin and took care of my needs. No reactions, no scratching, no burning, no bad sensations, no redness... NOTHING! 
Caroline's Wash is an amazing product that I recommend to all suffers that can benefit from this wash.

Caroline's Wash is a green tick for: 
Extra Dry Skin
Sensitive Skin
Eczema
Psoriasis
Dermatitis
Acne Prone Skin


Caroline's Skincare is Australian Made and Australian Owned.

What's amazing about Caroline's Wash is that you can it's multifunctional - not only can you use this as a body wash all over but you can use this as shampoo in your hair or as a hand wash like myself. Whenever I felt an itch coming on I would give my hands a wash with Caroline's Wash.
Caroline's Wash helps the skin to retain moisture, maintain and support healthy skin functions as well as  to gently cleanse. 

Caroline's Wash is made with botanically derived ingredients:
Avocado Oil
Aloe Vera
Borage Seed Oil
Calendula Herbal Extract
Evening Primrose Oil 
Golden Seal
Jojoba Oil
Rosehip Oil
Tincture of Benzoin
Vitamin E (naturally derived)
Wheat germ Oil 
Colloidal Oatmeal


The way Caroline started her own product range is absolutely amazing. Caroline started off by making herself a moisturizer in the kitchen for the benefit of her own skin condition and now Caroline's product is helping others.

Caroline's Wash is RRP at $17.95 for a 100g.
Caroline's Skincare range is available at pharmacies and health food outlets nationwide - to find stockists and read more about Caroline's story and products click the link below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger