Monday 19 August 2013

Get Festival Season ready with ELEVEN Australia

Through my blogging adventure and being a product reviewer there is a brand of hair products that I have grown to LOVE and HIGHLY RECOMMEND - ELEVEN Australia is the name. 

ELEVEN is here to get you FESTIVAL season ready!! These will be the essentials that any gal or lad will need - especially if you are on those few day festivals!!


Here is what I have on the festival season recommend list from ELEVEN:
HYDRATE MY HAIR Shampoo & Conditioner 


With the use of 'Hydrate My Hair' by ELEVEN I first off found my hair smelling like lollies for hours afterwards.Seriously how can a hair product smell likes lollies - whatever it is, ELEVEN have done it! 
Secondly Hydrate My Hair really does 'hydrate' your hair bringing it back to that bright healthy look that would have people commenting 'She has good hair.' 

My hair I struggled with being dry and dull but now my hair not only looks gorgeously soft - it actually is soft! It brings the lusciousness out of those locks that have been hidden away and gives your hair a really good tending too leaving you knowing that your hair has been looked after well. 

Something I have always loved about ELEVEN and well tell you all again is there straight forward writing on the packaging of their products. It tells you exactly what it is and what it will do without having to pick it up and read the backs or fine prints on the front. 
It's bold and elegant! 

ELEVEN is taking up hair salons by storm and as we went to get Daniel's hair cut last weekend at our local, the shelves at this salon were stocked floor to ceiling high with ELEVEN products. 
Now you can have that salon effect on your hair at home too!


HYDRATE MY HAIR MOISTURE SHAMPOO 
RRP $20.95
A nourishing shampoo that replenishes moisture.
Hair Type: Normal to dry hair.
Directions: Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. Repeat as required.

Hydrate My Hair Moisture Shampoo is a nourishing and moisturising shampoo with anti-colour fade protection. Just what you need to boost the health and look of your hair after being out in the sun!
Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins and Wheat Starch deeply hydrate and strengthen the hair from roots to ends, leaving it noticeably replenished. 

HYDRATE MY HAIR MOISTURE CONDITIONER 
RRP $21.95
Ultra-nourishing conditioner that replenishes moisture.
Hair Type: All hair types.
Directions: Apply to freshly washed hair. Leave for 2 – 3 minutes, then rinse.

Hydrate My Hair Moisture Conditioner is a nourishing and replenishing conditioner with anti-colour fade protection. Infused with Avocado Oil, Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins and Starch, it hydrates the hair to deliver ultimate moisture and prevent dryness. 

Key Benefits for ELEVEN - HYDRATE MY HAIR MOISTURE Shampoo & Conditioner:
1. Conditions and moisturises
2. Contains an antistatic agent
3. Protects against colour fade


GIVE ME CLEAN HAIR Dry Shampoo & GIVE ME HOLD Flexible Hairspray.

All Eleven products smell amazing with that scent that gifts off fresh clean hair. When you're out for long periods of times and can't get time to wash that hair like at the so many day long festivals these 2 babies will come in handy!


GIVE ME CLEAN HAIR DRY SHAMPOO
RRP $22.95 for 130g
A quick-fix spray to remove oil and refresh hair without water. Simple and easy to use, this spray is definitely the number 1 festival essential this summer.
Directions: Shake well. Spray from 25cm onto dry hair and oily areas. Brush out or disperse with fingertips. 

Key Benefits:
1. Cleans hair without water
2. Removes oils and odours
3. Adds texture
4. Subtle hold
5. Paraben free

I am a huge lover of dry shampoo and one this one is on the top of the list - this dry shampoo is the first I have tried that does not leave my hair looking white and grey from when I sprayed it into my hair. Although I was wearing a black top at the time and it seemed to appear in white smudges on my clothing but not in my hair (easily cleaned off my clothes with some water though).
Once sprayed into my hair I would just kind of give it a rub into my hair and it would then thicken back up with it looking non oily. 
Being that it is still winter and it's a struggle to want to be out of bed - dry shampoo can cover you so you don't have to leave the house with wet hair. Spray some dry shampoo in and then not worry about washing your hair till the night time. 
Most of us girls aren't every day washers of our hair so this is a great product to get you by through those non-hair wash days. 
To me this dry shampoo has a light vanilla smell leaving your hair looking and feeling oil less from not being washed. 


GIVE ME HOLD FLEXIBLE HAIRSPRAY
$21.95 for 300g
An all-round workable hairspray that can be used for shaping & finishing - perfect for finishing off your festival hair without having to worry about losing your look. 

Directions: Shake well. Spray from 25cm onto dry, styled hair. Rework hair as required. 

Key Benefits:
1. Flexible and weightless hold
2. Adds texture
3. Creates shape and movement
4. Finishing spray

Literally this hairspray smells like I've got the best hair perfume going on ever!! It smells like daisies - clean, freshly scented this hairspray is! 
I love that when I used this hairspray it didn't clump all my hair together, It just blended with my hair and did what my hair was doing and went with it. 
It went on a treat and was very easy to wash out once I was finished with my hair do. 
I got the best maximum hold from this hairspray and was left with gorgeously smelling hair! I don't think there is any product on the market that could bet the hold and scent this hairspray has!

4 comments:

  1. lovely review! these products do seem interesting. might get my hands on them. x

    chanelkxo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite informative and good introduction or reveiw.thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing wonderful information about hair care shampoo

    <a href="https://ethe.com.au>Buy Ethe Nourishing Shampoo</a>

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger