Monday 4 February 2013

BYS Face - Foundation, Powder & Bronzer

BYS

BYS is also another daily product for me. I have been using BYS make up for about 3+ years now for my facial products. 

BYS MATTE FOUNDATION

I have light tanned skin and found it hard to find foundations to suit my skin tone until I found BYS Matte foundation.
This product's RRP is $9.95 for a 30ml glass pump bottle. 

I personally like liquid foundation as it goes on easier and stays longer. 
BYS made a good thing when they developed their foundation into Matte. 

BYS have Matte foundation in tones of: 
Medium Beige, Natural Beige and Sand Beige. 
I use Medium Beige. 


It rubs on so smoothly and blends really well with their BYS pressed powders which I also use BYS pressed powder that is of a lighter color to blend into my skin around the neck where I finish off my BYS Matte foundation. 


Left: Applied BYS Matte foundation on skin.




Right: Rubbed in BYS Matte 
foundation on the skin.





BYS PRESSED POWDER

















Above is the color selection of the pressed powders. This is what I use to blend in the BYS Matte foundation into my natural skin tone color around the neck area and on the nose which is that T zone area that where my make up usually wears off quicker. 
BYS Pressed Powder comes in: #1 Light, #2 Medium & #3 Dark.

BYS Pressed Powder RRP is around $4.95 for a 7g Powder Compact. They are in a flip top case.

BYS describe their pressed powder on their website below:
'These BYS pressed powder compacts are smooth and lightweight so they glide on easily. They are great for achieving a sheer look or easily layered for heavier coverage and a flawless finish. It has a subtle shimmer effect.'

BYS Pressed Powder also have Bronzing as a color selector for those shinners (cheek bones). As mentioned above I have lightly tanned skin so I can pull off the dark bronzer with it looking naturally nice. BYS Pressed Powder #1 Bronzing is also retailed at $4.95 also in a black flip top case. 

I stand by BYS as they are the affordable make up solutions. Why pay double the price for your make up needs when you can pay half the price for what I would consider as BYS do the job better. 

I get all my BYS products from our beloved affordable one stop shop KMart.

BYS don't only stock facial make up, they have a huge range of products from nail polish, lip glosses, eye shadows, foundations, body bronzers etc.

Check out BYS range at http://www.bys.com.au/

3 comments:

  1. Really Amazing ელექტრიკი გამოძახებით Blog. In Case You Wish You Read Some Similar Blogs Or Find A Great Choice Of Everything Online, Use ელექტრიკი გამოძახებით The Coupons Codes And Discounts Codes From Our Site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If after 30 minutes your skin appears shiny throughout, you likely have oily skin; if it feels tight and is flaky or scaly, you likely have dry skin; if the shine is only in your T-Zone, you probably have combination skin; and if your skin feels hydrated and comfortable, but not oily, you likely have normal skin.
    face foundation

    ReplyDelete
  3. you review it really well these shades are perfect for asian skins and who wat to have some natiral look original milani foundation price in pakistan
    Buy best primer for oily skin online in Pakistan i will give ita try to have a natural look

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 NJT Blogger